Date last modified: November 6, 2017
1. Why a privacy charter?
It also explains how you can access them and how to update them, even delete them.
2. What personal data do we collect?
When creating your account, you provide us with certain personal information, including via social networks, namely your email address and a public name, real or pseudonym, a password, as well as your date of birth and your location. are saved to your account.
When you wish to benefit from your earnings, for the exchange via bank transfer, you provide us your name, first name, date of birth, postal address, as well as your bank details (postal or bank account).
In addition, certain personal data is collected automatically during game assignments. This includes your IP address, connection data and navigation.
3. How do we use the data we collect?
The data we collect only allows us to provide, manage, protect and improve our game. We may use your email address to keep you informed, for example, of upcoming changes or improvements.
We are also likely to carry out operations relating to the management and the follow-up of your file, the commercial prospection, the development of our statistics, the management of the issuance of the gains and possible litigations.
4. Are there non-EU transfers of your data?
We process your personal data on servers located in France and in the European Union. Your personal data are therefore not likely to be processed on a server located outside the European Union.
5. How to manage your player account and your personal data?
In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGDP), you have the right to access and rectify information concerning you, which you can exercise by contacting Customerservice@rumory.com. You may also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data concerning you.
You can login to your player account to update, correct, delete your personal data and terminate your account whenever you want.
6. Data you share with third parties through RUMORY
Our Game allows you to share your data with others under your sole responsibility.
Remember that when you share information publicly on our network, it can be collected and indexed by third parties.
7. Retention period of your personal data
Your personal data are kept during the opening period of your account and will be destroyed in the year of its closure or at the expiration of legal deadlines.
8. Personal data that we may share with third parties
We do not communicate any of your data to third parties for advertising purposes without your express and prior consent.
We provide your data only under the following circumstances:
- In our relations with our technical and commercial subcontractors who may be made to know your personal data only according to our instructions in a secure and confidential, or;
- To meet legal, regulatory, judicial or authority requirements, or;
- To enforce the conditions of use of our Game, including to note any possible breaches thereof; to detect, avoid or deal with fraudulent activities, security breaches or any technical problem, or;
- To guard against any infringement of the rights of other players or the public in compliance with French law.
9. Security of your personal data
We implement all necessary security measures to protect our Players from unauthorized access and modification, disclosure or destruction of the personal data that we hold for you.
Access to personal data is strictly reserved for our employees, subcontractors who need to access them in order to process them on our behalf. These persons are subject to strict confidentiality obligations and may be subject to sanctions in case of breach of these obligations.
10. What are the cookies and other tracers we use?
Our site is likely to drop plotters on your computer. We inform you that these are only technical mechanisms whose sole purpose is to allow or facilitate the operation of our Game and are strictly necessary for the provision of our service following your registration.
Cookies and other tracers allowing traceability of Internet users and IP addresses are not kept beyond 13 months from the first visit.
11. Respect for European legislation:
We respect the European standards concerning the personal data of our Players and apply the European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGDP).
As Rumory is a company based in Ireland, we are specifically subject to the control of the Irish Privacy Commission (www.dataprotection.ie)